Friday, August 5, 2011

I really don't have a good title for this one.

This week I have got to hang out with my sister Laura. I sure do love ya Laura. Also this week I got some sweet new basketball shoes and blisters to prove it. Yesterday I was bored so I read 30 pages in the Book of Mormon it was awesome. Also yesterday I went to mutual and played volleyball until about 8 o'clock then played basketball until about 11 o'clock in my new basketball shoes. My feet are not feeling very good  but it is just another day for A Boy In The Mission Field.

2 comments:

  1. I'm jealous you got to kick it with Lala! Break in the new shoes a little slower.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love you too little bru! I had a lot of fun with you and I'm proud of you. By the time I left, what we talked about in the car at Uncle Jeff's wedding was totally in practice. You're awesome.

    ReplyDelete