Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Wow There Has Been A Lot of Things This Past Two Weeks

This is the first thing I would like to talk about.
For those of you who are the Joseph Durrant blog followers you will remember Samuel. Samuel was the  man I gave the baptismal invitation to IN SPANISH. Anyways I attended his baptism on Saturday the 20th. It was so cool. Cool is not a very good word to describe it. A better one would be..... Amazing and Spiritual and just Awesome.

Me and Samuel. (:

Now to talk about school. Richardson High School. Home of the Eagles. I started school last Monday it is the best school in Utah and Texas. I have made a lot of ligit friends. A lot are black and some are white. A lot of them ain't Mormons. Some of them are. I am very greatful for the good influence of my LDS friends and my non-LDS friends are all way sweet as well. A lot of my friend base is consistent with my basketball class at school. Now to talk about my classes. This year I decided to go a little crazy because I signed myself up for all AP or pre AP classes. The workload is insane. I get home from school at about four thirty and am working until ten. I also had two books that of course I had no idea I was supposed to read over the summer. You got to love it. My teachers are all crazy in their own way. Doesn't it annoy you when people talk and during there sentence they say like six or seven times. Well one my teachers is like this except instead of like he uses "okay-alright" and "you-know," it is crazy hard to pay attention. I also have one teacher who is just like Jack Black. I have one teacher who thinks she is still a senior in high school. You get the picture. My school is crazy but I love it. Oh and today we got some awesome new missionaries. It has been another day for A Boy In The Mission Field.

No comments:

Post a Comment