Monday, August 15, 2011

This Weekend

I am really tired. On Friday we drove out to Tyler, Texas. It's about a 2 hour drive. There we had a 6 hour specialized training for the missionaries that was 6 hours long. It was a really spiritual experience. In Tyler we spent the night in a hotel. We got up the next day and drove to Tyler Texas. About and hour away. There my dad went to some stake stuff out there and then spoke that night at the session of conference. While he was doing all that me my mom and Deanna were staying with the Stake Presidents wife. They live on about 109 acres and own a lot of cows. So me and Deanna went over by the cows but did not get too close. I was scared, I kept thinking they were going to charge because they were Texas Long Horns. It was sweet. Next day we woke up and went to Gilmers stake conference. Gilmer stake covers a very large area so they have two meetings that day. One in Gilmer and one in a place called Paris Texas. It has been quite a long day we just got back. But I must say that I really love it. I just love being A Boy In The Mission Field.

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad that even after such a long day, you wrote on your blog! Love you!

    ReplyDelete