Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Yesterday at Six Flags

Yesterday I spent the entire day at six flags over Texas with some of my new friends, they are way sweet. Ryan, Mason, Paul, Erin, and Sarah. Wyatt I still love you. On the way up we listened to the Fray, they are a sweet band. It was awesome I loved every ride, lagoon seems so lame compared to this awesome amusement park. Every ride was so much fun and there were almost no lines at most of them. We went on a ride called Titan ten times. It was so fun. At the park we also participated in karaoke and a game show, Mason saved his team in that game show. After that we went to eat at Taco Bueno and it was muy bueno. Texas is so legit I love it. The people here are awesome. It was another great day for A Boy In The Mission Field.

No comments:

Post a Comment